The Dairy sleeps two in elegant country comfort, with slate and wood floors, pale walls, pictures, rugs and lamps. Laid out on two levels, it has a kitchen, living and dining area, a hall and a cloakroom on the ground floor, with a galleried landing and a large, light bedroom and white-tiled shower room upstairs.
- The bedroom has a superbly comfortable super king-size bed, which can also be configured as two twin beds and wonderful countryside views from both sides.
- Luxurious white tiled bathroom has a powerful shower with large shower rose.
- Private and fully fenced terrace.
- The cosy sitting/dining area has a comfortable sofa, armchair, coffee table, footstool, dining table, wood-burning stove and TV/DVD player
- Bose radio/CD player with iPod dock.
- Superfast wifi.
- Built-in kitchen area also has a small country dresser and is fully equipped with halogen hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and all necessary appliances.
- Spacious galleried landing upstairs has a writing desk and extra armchairs.
- Parking is just a couple of metres away outside the Dairy terrace gate.
The Dairy has everything you might need for a comfortable stay and more!
Pets may be accommodated by prior arrangement and subject to an additional charge. Please contact us to discuss your requirements. We also welcome babes in arms and provide a selection equipment to ease your stay.
You are welcome to arrive from 4 pm and check out by 10am on the day you leave. We do not allow smoking.