The Bullpen sleeps two in a stylish barn conversion: pale walls and wood floors, rugs and pictures, lamps, cushions and throws.
A large bed sitting room, all on one level, with a separate shower room adjoining the bedroom area and a charming kitchen with access to a small grassy area outside where you can sit in the morning sun with a cup of tea and take in the views.
- Extremely comfortable super king-size bed, which can also be configured as two twin beds and wonderful countryside views.
- Adjoining luxurious travertine tiled bathroom with powerful rainfall shower.
- Cosy sitting area with a comfortable sofa, armchair, writing desk, wood-burning stove and smart TV for live streaming or on demand viewing and DVD player.
- Bose radio/CD player with iPod dock.
- Beautiful eat-in kitchen which is fully equipped with halogen hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine and all necessary appliances.
- Superfast wifi.
- Pet free with anti-allergenic bedding.
- Parking is just a couple of metres outside the backdoor.
The Bullpen has everything you might need for a comfortable stay and more!
We also welcome babes in arms and provide a selection equipment to ease your stay. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
You are welcome to arrive from 4 pm and check out by 10am on the day you leave. We do not allow smoking.