Terms & conditions
When a booking is submitted via our online reservation system guests will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address provided in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when the booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent by email.
A holiday booking is guaranteed when we receive a non-refundable deposit of 40% of the total holiday cost and a completed booking form. Before this time the booking is provisional and will be held for a maximum of 6 days. Please make payment in pounds sterling by bank transfer, credit card, Paypal or cheque. Payments by credit card and PayPal can be made using our automated payment system on this website.
3 FINAL PAYMENT
Please settle the full balance of the holiday no later than 30 days before the start of the holiday, a reminder email will be sent. Should the full balance not be paid on time, the booking may be cancelled and the deposit forfeited. This will only be done as a last resort should no contact have been. Provisional bookings made fewer than 30 days before the start of the holiday will be held for 24 hours unless payment is made in full.
In the unfortunate event that guests need to cancel their holiday, fewer than 30 days before the start date we will try to rebook the property and, if successful, we will refund monies paid less the deposit. If this is more than 30 days before the start date only the deposit will be forfeited.
We therefore strongly advise guests to take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover these eventualities.
5 RIGHT TO REFUSE
We reserve the right to refuse any booking and, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel or alter arrangements made. If it is necessary to cancel the booking due to circumstances outside our control we will refund in full all monies paid to us for the booking.
6 ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Please arrive no earlier than 4 pm on the arrival day and vacate the accommodation no later than 10.00am on the departure date in order to allow for cleaning.
7 GUEST OBLIGATIONS
• Smoking is not permitted inside or outside the accommodation.
• We may need to access guests’ accommodation for maintenance reasons and will endeavour to do this at a convenient time.
• Please be considerate to other guests or neighbours.
• The accommodation should only be used by the guests listed on the booking form, unless by prior agreement.
• Please report any breakages, loss or damage in order for it to be addressed.
• Please do leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition, and put back any furniture that has been moved.
• Guests may be asked to leave their accommodation because of unreasonable behaviour or damage, a pets aggressive behaviour or excessive barking, and in such cases no refund shall be due.
• Please do not use the WiFi provision for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
The owners of Benallack Barn shall not be held responsible for the loss of any valuables left on or around the premises and are not liable for any damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience whether to person or property which may be sustained in or around the property.
Guests must be responsible for their own and their babies’ safety inside the property and when outside.
We take care to maintain our accommodation to a high standard. Please do notify the us immediately of any problem that may arise so that we can rectify it.