Booking and Prices
We like to keep things straight forward, we know your time is precious so we guarantee that booking with us direct is always the cheapest.
We have a simple nightly rate for low, mid and high season.
You can arrive and leave on any day that suits you, avoiding the weekend and holiday traffic.
|October – Easter*||After Easter – June||July – October|
|The Bullpen £80||The Bullpen £100||The Bullpen £130|
|The Dairy £90||The Dairy £115||The Dairy £140|
*Easter, Christmas and New Year are excluded from this period.
Everything you need is included
- Superfast WiFi
- Luxurious White Company linen and fluffy towels
- A decent hairdryer and hot water bottles
- Wood, kindling and eco firelighters for the woodburner
- Great books and local maps
- Wonder around the glorious garden, pick fruit, vegetables and even flowers if you would like too!
There’s only two extras – pets and twin beds so our nightly rate when you book is all you’ll pay (unless you can’t bear to leave)! We charge a supplement of £20 per dog and £15 for twin beds.
What to expect when you arrive
There will be some complimentary items to welcome you on arrival (milk, tea, filter coffee, coffee pods, sugar), gorgeous natural Bramley bath and body products, as well as other essentials such as salt and pepper, washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen paper, cleaning products, toilet paper and tissues.
Additional booking information
Provisional bookings made fewer than 30 days from the start of a booking will be held for 24 hours and can be guaranteed through payment by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
Offers and discounts
We offer a 10% discount for:
- Last-minute bookings (within three days of start date) on full week stays
- Single occupancy
- Stays of two weeks or more.
These will be calculated automatically when you book.