Two stunning self-catering cottages, sleeping two, set around a mediterranean style stone courtyard dating from 1600. The cottages are individually furnished with decorative and antique items, yet with modern luxury and comfort always in mind.
The Dairy is the most spacious, on two floors, with bedroom and bathroom upstairs and its own enclosed patio.
The Bullpen is a studio bed-sitting room with separate bathroom and eat-in kitchen, all on the ground floor.
- Graded 4-star Gold by Visit England.
- Can be booked by the week or for short breaks all year round.
- Flexible arrival and departures days.
- Your own outside space as well as the glorious 4 acre gardens, find a seat to enjoy the views and the wildlife.
- Have a picnic or barbecue by the lake in the evening sun or go for a country walk right from the door (on a public footpath across the fields).
- Fresh flowers and seasonal vegetables from our garden when available.
- Bikes or surfboards can be washed wash and stored securely under cover.
We are happy to book restaurants or other attractions for you, unpack supermarket deliveries before your arrival or make arrangements for special occasions. Benallack is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing and informal holiday, with all your home comforts and more.