Benallack has a special atmosphere; perhaps it’s the medieval chapel which was here many moons ago, the roman field patterns at the bottom of the garden, the nearby ancient woodland or the view from ‘The Bench’ (the perfect stroll from the house). Either way we think it’s a special place. There are two cottages that we ourselves would love to stay in. Both are individually furnished and include super comfortable beds with crisp white linen, a woodburning stove, powerful showers, well equipped kitchens and an artistic and cosy ambience. They are perfectly located for exploring Cornwall. We hope our guests agree!
The Dairy is the most spacious, on two floors, with bedroom and bathroom upstairs and its own enclosed patio.
The Bullpen is a studio bed-sitting room with separate bathroom and eat-in kitchen, all on the ground floor.
- Graded 4-star Gold by Visit England.
- Can be booked by the week or for short breaks all year round.
- Flexible arrival and departures days.
- Your own outside space and you are welcome to stroll in the glorious 4 acre gardens, find a seat to enjoy the views and the wildlife.
- Have a picnic or barbecue by the lake in the evening sun or go for a country walk right from the door (on a public footpath across the fields).
- Fresh flowers and seasonal vegetables from our garden when available.
- Bikes or surfboards can be washed wash and stored securely under cover.
We are happy to book restaurants or other attractions for you, unpack supermarket deliveries before your arrival or make arrangements for special occasions. Benallack is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing and informal holiday, with all your home comforts and more. We look forward to making you welcome.